CUEAC - feature comparison with CUAC

Unanswered Question
Sep 6th, 2009
User Badges:

Hi,

I have CUCM (no CUPS) and used well the Cisco Attendant Console without a problem and installed the CUEAC evaluation version in LAB to prepare migration.

As per my comparison, looks the CUEAC cannot meet my requirement in the below two parts,

1. IP Phone presence status. CUAC provides IP Phone status(idle,busy,cfa) via CUCM but CUEAC needs CUPS integration to know the status and BLF via F2...

2. screen freezing per department. I able to freeze the screen per branch office in CUAC but not allow with CUEAC which works everytime enter the "Department" name follows resetting the "Department" filtering. I have multiple branches and need to apply per office.

My CUEAC installation was based on "install/admin" guide and may missed something while configuration so please correct me if my comparison wrong,,

Thanks in advance,

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jamgale Tue, 02/14/2012 - 12:02
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

You only need CUP (or OCS) in order to get presence information, BLF is available out of the box and doesnt need any additional components.

I am not sure what you mean by your second point, perhaps you could expand on the issue?

Actions

This Discussion