Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS black buttons

fabien.damien
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

i would like to know if anyone has ever encountered black buttons on the ctios as showed in the screenshot attached. i'm using ctios server/client, ICM version 7.2.7.

16 Replies 16

I have, what I had to do was reinstall the software. Make sure to remove any patches first, then the client, then reinstall.

david

Hi David,

I uninstalled and reinsalled the client with no resolution, i'm suspecting a java issue, what do you think?

That's not the Java version of CTIOS, is it? Most likely it's the VB.NET version and there is some problem with the ActiveX controls. Perhaps remove again, check that no CTIOS DLLs are still in the system, reinstall and ensure that all DLLs get registered.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

it's the ctios desktop client,

thanks for your feedback,

There are multiple versions of the CTIOS desktop in the CTIOS cd, try a different one and see if you experience the same problem. Like Geoff said that doesn't look like the Java version.

david

Hi Dav,

I have installed the ctios from another CD tried previously, and i am experiencing the same problem,

any other suggestions?

Thanks for your feedback,

Is this happening on all PCs? I'm not saying to reinstall the software from a different CD, but try a different flavor of the CTIOS desktop, you will find different versions in the CD.

david

I've got on version of the ctios on the CD

I've got one version of the ctios on the CD

Try in CTIOS\Installs\CTIOSClient\CTIOS_JavaCIL\

Also, is it every PC?

david

three pc's

Can you upgrade your .NET version? If it's working on any PCs, check what version is running there and ensure it's the same on the 3 PCs which aren't working.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: