What type of docs - CCIE Voice

Answered Question
Sep 8th, 2009
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

I understand you have access to a document in the Voice Lab - what type is it ? Is it a general a doc for CUCM or does it include Unity Conection, UCCX etc, Is it the SRND for each appl. - thanks

Correct Answer by Adrian Saavedra about 7 years 6 months ago

Hi,

I believe it is the Cisco Product Support Documentation (central repository of Cisco Documentation, known as Documentation CD, or CCO Documentation).

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/psa/default.html?mode=prod

From Cisco Learning Network:

"Lab Environment

The Cisco documentation CD is available in the lab room, but the exam assumes knowledge of the more common protocols and technologies. As of March 2006, the documentation can only be navigated using the index; the search function has been disabled. No outside reference materials are permitted in the lab room. You must report any suspected equipment issues to the proctor during the exam; adjustments cannot be made once the exam is over."

Best regards,

- Adrián.

Overall Rating: 4 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
Adrian Saavedra Tue, 09/08/2009 - 06:24
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

Hi,

I believe it is the Cisco Product Support Documentation (central repository of Cisco Documentation, known as Documentation CD, or CCO Documentation).

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/psa/default.html?mode=prod

From Cisco Learning Network:

"Lab Environment

The Cisco documentation CD is available in the lab room, but the exam assumes knowledge of the more common protocols and technologies. As of March 2006, the documentation can only be navigated using the index; the search function has been disabled. No outside reference materials are permitted in the lab room. You must report any suspected equipment issues to the proctor during the exam; adjustments cannot be made once the exam is over."

Best regards,

- Adrián.

Actions

This Discussion