cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM Module for Conferencing on UCM 7.0

Damian Heavey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Has anybody managed to get a CMM module to work for conferencing with UCM v7. I am looking at doing a major 4.1 - 7.0 upgrade and can only see a maximum of version CM 5.0 in the 'sccp ccm' command. The CMM is running the latest IOS available wscmm-ipvoice-mz.124-15.T9.bin.

Thanks

Damian

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

CMM Module is compatible with CUCM 7.1.2. Though I couldn't find this documented anywhere. I took access to CUCM 7.1.2 and found an option to add "Communication Media Module".

Ive seen customer using 7.x and cmm succesfully as voice gw, xcoding, mtp and conferencing.

Hi, have you guys by any chance found an answer to this?  I'm trying to implement the same thing.  I've upgraded my CCM module to the latest IOS release 12.4-25c but when I configure the command "sccp ccm 10.2.101.11 identifier 1 version xx", the version stops at 4.1, it doesn't go up to 7.0+ Thanks & Cheers,

Jas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: