Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS- controller audit error

janesh_abey
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When we do an audit on controllers we get an error "Audit Report is not available" for some controllers.This is weird as we could perform audits on them before.Any help is much appreciated.

IOS- 5.2.178 WCS-5.2.130

Thanks

Janesha

8 Replies 8

Lucien Avramov
Level 10
Level 10

Can you please post the wcs-log file after you recreated the issue and enabled trace level debugging on the WCS?

Also provide me with an approximate time when you recreated it so I can find it in the logs easier.

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply.enabled trace level debugging for WCS.However the file comes to 18meg.Would it be possible for you to specify the category (configuration,Monitor,performance Polling etc)you require so we might be able make it a smaller file.

cheers,

Janesha

Can you take just the latest wcs-log-x.x.txt file that contains the timestamp with the time when you reproduced it and zip it. It should not be large.

Also make sure to revert back to normal level for the debugging.

Hi Lucien,

Managed to get the logging output.please see attached.

cheers,

Janesha

I dont find any relevant error in the log files attached.

Have you tried to refresh the configuration from controller and delete the configuration on WCS when prompted? That may help.

can you post a screenshot of your error?

Refreshing from the controller is the first thing i did before raising this with the forum.

Try to remove the particular WiSM from WCS and re add it, see if that helps for the audit:

configure -> controllers, select the 2 WLC in that particular wism that has the issue and remove them.

Then re add them from the same menu.

Hi,

Done that. with n luck.I will be rasing this with TAC.

Thanks for all the help :)

cheers,

Janesha

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card