Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.0.1 /CTMJrmServer is down

richard.tetu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello dears all,

On a LMS 3.0.1 who is not a fresh installed , has this service which can't be running: CTMJrmServer.

I have put the debugging under RME for tracking message under CTMJrmServer.log and i saw just :

CTMJrmServer: initializing daemon manager

CTMJrmServer: initialized daemon manager

getJRM: SUCCESSFUL CONNECTION TO JRM.

Got daemonmgr message :1398034256

Got STOP message

lChanger,notifyLevelChange,35,publishing urn for jrmw-log

[ Wed May 21 13:38:38 CEST 2008 ],INFO ,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.util.logger.ServiceLogLevelChanger,notifyLevelChange,42,published urn as jrmw-log-RMELogLevelChange

[ Wed May 21 13:38:38 CEST 2008 ],INFO ,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.jrmwrapper.server.JobManagerExt,getJRM,117,getJRM: bind successful

[ Wed May 21 13:38:39 CEST 2008 ],INFO ,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.jrmwrapper.server.JobManagerExt,getJRM,251,getJRM: SUCCESSFUL CONNECTION TO JRM.

[ Wed May 21 13:38:39 CEST 2008 ],INFO ,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.jrmwrapper.server.CTMJobManagerServer,<init>,71,Published URN: JRM

[ Wed May 21 13:38:39 CEST 2008 ],INFO ,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.jrmwrapper.server.CTMJobManagerServer,publishDaemonOk,97,Publishing daemon ok

[ Wed May 21 13:38:39 CEST 2008 ],INFO ,[main],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.jrmwrapper.server.CTMJobManagerServer,publishDaemonOk,99,Called CreateReady file. Return Value 0

[ Wed May 21 13:39:42 CEST 2008 ],INFO ,[CTMJrmServer],com.cisco.nm.rmeng.jrmwrapper.server.CTMJobManagerServer,shutdown,113,shutting down CTMJrmServer

CTMJrmServer: initializing daemon manager

CTMJrmServer: initialized daemon manager

getJRM: SUCCESSFUL CONNECTION TO JRM.

Got daemonmgr message :1398034256

Got STOP message

lChanger,notifyLevelChange,35,publishing urn for jrmw-log.

Problem : we can't launch the command pdreg -l | CTMJrmServer even, if the service has been relaunched .

I have posted in this tread several files:

CTMJrmServer.log;jrm.log;

It seems that the service has been broken or something blocks him.

IS someone has an idea ?

9 Replies 9

richard.tetu
Level 1
Level 1

Please see the attachements in relation of the default and last message on the tread.

You need to post the output of the pdshow command. If this command hangs, wait until it completes (it could take up to an hour after restarting Daemon Manager). Also, post the output of netstat -a -n -o -b from this server.

Hello, Joe

I post you the first pdshow that i get from the server.

I have attached a netstat snapshot dated from today.

I saw that there are some processus launched maybe duplicate, but maybe i 'm wrong

The services are set incorrectly. Post a screenshot of the Services control panel showing the CiscoWorks services.

Thanks Joe.

I send you the screenshot that i get from the server.

There is 4 in PNG format.

The last one.

None of these screenshots show the CiscoWorks services.

Very sorry Joe,

A bad copy -paste .......!

I have verified now, we can see CISCOWORKS services.......

Thanks by advance

Set the CiscoWorks Visibroker Smart Agent, CiscoWorks Web Server, and CiscoWorks Tomcat Servlet Engine to Manual start, then reboot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco