cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I see VPN connections through CCA

dcomdan
Level 1
Level 1

Is there something inside CCA that will allow me to see remote VPN connections?  We have a couple of telecommuters who are running phones and video.  They are setup fine, but I would like to be able to see this in the Topology view so I can confirm the connections and be able to document issues more easily.  Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

5 Replies 5

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Dan,

Maybe this thread can help you: https://www.myciscocommunity.com/message/2552#2552

Regards,

Cindy

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Support

Community Manager.

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Eivind Jonassen
Level 4
Level 4

Dan,

If you use the latest version of CCA, you can take a look at the dashboard. There you´ll see the active VPN connections.

Regards

Eivind

Yes, I saw that.  What I really wanted to know is if the Topology Map autosenses the connections, or have I missed them.

CCA walks CDP tables to show the topology.  You can get other devices added to the topology if you add them to the community.

CCA 2.1:  Monitor: Security: VPN Server and CLient

Monitor_vpn.GIF

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: