cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Guest " Account Management > Manage Accounts

Dirks
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having trouble to access:Account Management > Manage Accounts on my NAC guest server after I created some accounts. The web page stays blank.

Anyone seen this?

My Guest server is running version 2.0.1

2 Replies 2

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Are you using a non-default template?

You might be hitting CSCsz80188. Check the workaround for that.

HTH,

Faisal

Check on bug CSCsz80188 works and helps a lot.

When experiencing the issue I check for HTML source on the web page I cannot displayed getting an ivalid month date error.

Changing Number Format under:

User Interface > Templates > Common

make it works!

Ciao,

Massimiliano.

**********************************************ERRATA CORRIGE************************************************************************************************************

Hi,

I've experienced a similiar issue while configuring NAC guest server demo for a customer.

Check on bug CSCsz80188 doesn't help me.

I created a new sponsor associated to the DEFAULT template, but althought I'm able to create guest account Manage Accounts section under Account Management on the sponsor webpage shows nothing.

Is it possible this is because I'm using a demo license?

Currently I've configured two sponsor and only one is correctly displaying Manage Accounts  page.

Thank you

Massimiliano.

**********************************************ERRATA CORRIGE************************************************************************************************************

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: