cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Called Party Busy Call Issue!!!!

Charlie Mayes
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user who is trying to receive inbound calls from the PSTN but whenever you dial his external number you will get a immediate busy signal. If he is called internally there is no issue at all. I have checked the Call Manager and did not notice anything weird in it. I have also reloaded his phone from the defaults and allowed call manager to restore the software and configs. What should I do now? I am not a voice expert.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How does the call get to the user's phone. Translation pattern? Digit stripping at the gateway? An auto attendant? What type of gateway? Callmanager version?

Brandon

View solution in original post

karthiksp
Level 1
Level 1

1. Make sure that your dialing pattern is correct.

2. Enable the debug commands on the gateway to ensure that the call is hitting the gateway. (Debug isdn q931)

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How does the call get to the user's phone. Translation pattern? Digit stripping at the gateway? An auto attendant? What type of gateway? Callmanager version?

Brandon

Thanks bbuffin. I found that this issue was a carrier side issue. They disconnected the phone line. Imagine That.

karthiksp
Level 1
Level 1

1. Make sure that your dialing pattern is correct.

2. Enable the debug commands on the gateway to ensure that the call is hitting the gateway. (Debug isdn q931)

Thanks Karthiksp. I found that this issue was a carrier side issue. They disconnected the phone line. Imagine That.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: