cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 reporting of CatOS switch ports

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The goal is to get a full list of "connected"/"in use" Ethernet ports on the network. However, I cannot seem to find any way to have RME produce on a list of CatOS switch ports, because the only pertinent option available is "Interface" which as I feared reports IOS switch ports only. Am I missing something?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is not available in RME. The Interfaces custom report option does not include the module port interfaces. The only way to get this data is to use Campus Manager, and run the Port Attributes report. This will give you all ports, but this can be sorted on the operationally up ports.

There is still a bug open, CSCsj78780, to get all of the available attributes added to RME custom reports.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is not available in RME. The Interfaces custom report option does not include the module port interfaces. The only way to get this data is to use Campus Manager, and run the Port Attributes report. This will give you all ports, but this can be sorted on the operationally up ports.

There is still a bug open, CSCsj78780, to get all of the available attributes added to RME custom reports.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: