Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMUser on port 8443...

I appears that any attempt to access CCMUser (or CCMAdmin) web interface redirects to port 8443. Our issue is that we have some very strict firewalls that are controlled by another group. Is it possible to access these web interfaces on a well-known port (i.e. 443) instead of 8443? We are running CUCM 6.1.4.

2 Replies 2

parshah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I believe starting from CUCM 5.x, the webserver port has changed to 8443. I have not come across any site where the port was changed from 8443 to 443.

I am not sure whether its possible to change the webserver port from 8443 to 443. I will have to look into it. But if it is possible to change, I would recommend that you do not change it as that could lead to some unforeseen issues with other services that utilize tomcat (webserver) to function.

Thanks,

Hi,

Opening 443 and 8443 is the best option (i have actually done it this week in a a new installation). If you restrict that to the cucm server i don't see it as a security breach.

rgds

met

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: