CUE 7.X to CUCM 6.X MWI

Unanswered Question
Sep 9th, 2009

Guys,

ill be brief, i just deployed two sites with the above and everything is working except MWI.

before deploying we did this in the Lab and it works (actually i have it here again and its working).

i checked my CTI CSS and my phone CSS and its fine. Not too sure whats going on but im assuming, based on previous posts, that is a CSS issue. ive done the JTAPI debugs but reading that is like cracking a code to me :)

thanks in advance for any pointers in the right direction.

PS. i did a site a couple of months ago for the same customer and same setup and MWI was working (Except in SRST). this site has now stopped working so im leaning towards some issue on the CUCM.

Just in case:

JTAPI APP USER - rp and cti ports associated with cti enabled (All ports registered and seen on CUE along with correct license)

Users have associated device and primary ext defined in CUCM.

when i run the wizard and enter the users i select thier primary ext and check mailbox.

Voicemail is working, i can leave and receive but no MWI

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Loading.
a.gooding Thu, 09/10/2009 - 18:18

An update,

the site i was refering to that has now stopped working was incorrect. it is still working (relied on customer info but decided to check myself today) :)... the difference here is this site uses CUE-AIM with version 3.x and im using on the new sites the NM with 7.X.

a.gooding Fri, 09/11/2009 - 17:57

Well just to fix my own issue :). restarted CTI Manager and everything is working.

limhupkeat Fri, 09/17/2010 - 14:03

Hi,

I am having the same problem with you. My cue is working fine but when there is a voicemail for the MWI is not working, Can you please provide me some guidance how to achieve it? Possible to guide me through step by step?

Thank you.

a.gooding Mon, 09/20/2010 - 09:35

hi there,

this was a while back. i restarted the CTI manager and everything was fine. my deployment had a lot of partitions in them and i suspected that this was the underlying issue.

after this post we did a few more sites and they worked fine and we did one final site a couple of months ago and the same issue occured. again, CTI Manager restart was the fix.

you can email me if you need any assistance on your end and ill try my best to walk you through some of the steps.

limhupkeat Mon, 09/20/2010 - 10:06

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your replied. Anyway I have resolved my problem. The solution that works for me is set the CTI route's CSS for voicemail. And all the cti ports need to align in the same CSS.

Thanks

Derek.

Actions

This Discussion