cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

new 3560 ios corrupt

Just Kennie
Level 1
Level 1

please I just got a new 3560 switches, i was using them for the lab...so in the event,there was broadcast for a while, later they started giving me error like below..i have erased start config,power down, reload, same thing...

Copyright (c) 1986-2007 by Cisco0Systems, Inc.

Cïmpiled Thu 19-Julm07 18:15 by nachen

00:01:29: %LIîUPROTO-5-UPDOWN: ~ine protocol on Interface GigabitEthernet0/19, changed state to up

00:01:29: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface GigabitEtherneu4/20, changed sta»e to up

00:01:29: %LINEPROTO-5-UZDOWN: Line protocol on Ioterface GmgabitEthernet0/21, changed state to up

00:01:29: %ÌKNEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on4Interface GigabétEthernet0/22, cŠ00:01:³1: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interfacm GigabitEthernet0/22, changed state to up

00:01:3±z %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface GigabitEthernet0/19, chaoged state to upÍ

00:01:31: %LINK-;-UPDOWN: Interfaçe GigabitEtherneô›/20, changed state to up

00:01:31: %LINK-3-UPDOWN:$Interface GigabiüEthernet0/21, changed state to up

00:02:0˜: %LINEPROTO-5-UpdOWN: Line protoc-s£+“3

f{l[Æ6C

s_+e_ /ye_' -_ '+-'.

W-++d y-+ +i+e +- e·+e_ +he i+i+ia+ ç-+fig+_a+i-+ dia+-g? [ye_-+-]:

% R+ea_e a+_+e_ 'ye_' -_ '+-'.

W-++d y-+ +i+e +- e++e_ +he i+i+ia+ c-++ig+_a+i-+ dia+-g [ye_/+-]:

% P+Ùa_e a+_+e_ 'ye_' -_ '+-'.

W-++d y-+ +i+e +- e++e_ ++e i+i+ia+ c-+fiç+_a+i-+ dia+-g? [{e_/+-]:

% P+ea_+ a+_+e_ 'ye_' -_ '+-'.

W-++d y-+!+i+e +- e++e_ +h} i+i+ia+ c-+fig+za+i-+ dia+-g? [ye+™Û[MÖ

% P+ea_e`a+_+e_ 'ye_' -_ '~-'.

W-++d y-+ +i+e +- e++e_ +he i+i+ia+ c-+fig+_a+i-+ dia+-g? [ye_/î-]:

% P+ea_e a+_+e_ 'ye_' -_ '+-'.

W-++d y-+ +i+ï+- e++e_ +he i+é+ia+ c-+fig+_a+iï+ dia+-g? [ye_/+-]:

% P+ea_e a+_g_ 'ye_' -_ '+-'.Ãaµ[7-{«ÆK[+F{V_£+“FC+-_K£Ë

c6{_3K;«“

£K{_F[[c{;û¶-+›

9 Replies 9

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you verify the image after you downloaded it from Cisco? Here's a link that may help.

https://packetpros.com/cisco_kb/Hash.html

I didn't download the IOS ,it comes with the switch...please what I need now, is what to do.

So this is a new switch and it's booting with this output?

yes...it was fine before, until i use it for lab, and there was broadcast for a while..then this happened

I would try and reload the IOS and if that fails open a TAC case. TACs first step will have you reload the IOS so you might as well try that first.

Also try resetting your console connect, both physically and in your software application.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I'd try the tip from Edison Ortiz about re-initializing the flash from ROMmon and see if this works. But in order to do so, you need to wipe out everything: IOS and configs.

Thanks all..no reload, just left it for a while...now its OK.

It's working now? That's weird. I'd follow-up with an RMA. I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot-pole.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card