cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail rings fast busy if one person is in it.

chris unger
Level 1
Level 1

First time I have seen this kind of situation.  This is on a 32U UC520, if anyone is in the voicemail system, the next person will receive fast busy, this happens both for callers being transferred and for internal users accessing voicemail.  I'm not even sure where to start.  I'm using cca 2.0.1 with the latets softpaks..

3 Replies 3

This should not happen. Our voicemail module (CUE) can accommodate up to six audio sessions (AA + VM). Does this ALWAYS happen? Or only when there are calls throug the AA?

Thanks,

Marcos

there is no AA.

UC with PRI

main number rings to blast group->busy/na->goes to group voicemail.  Other numbers translate to DIDs.  the only symptom I see is that at any given moment a user can press their 'message' button and it rings fast busy.  The phones are 7960s.  When I get back onsite I will contact TAC.

very strange indeed...  So I went to the Cisco Unity web gui, and found the problem.  I'm using 3 digit extensions, but under the VM config, it has 2097 as the VM port number with 6 max and also has 297 as the VM port with only 1 max...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: