cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS upgrade - 4.2 - Error with Backups etc

johngething
Level 1
Level 1

Have recently upgrade a Cisco Secure ACS 4.0SW to 4.1.1.24 then onto 4.2 and pacthed to 9. This was on two servers that were both working fine except that we couldn't get the back up to work and also replication. Error messages were relating to "could open file etc" and also "backup,CSBacupRestore(OUT)export function exportUserSOC in DLL backupRestoreSupport.dll failed.

Can anyone help - i'm going to try a uninstall then clean.exe and then reinstall 4.2 again on the dr server while i wait for a response. Hopefully this work but i cannot locate what the problem is? cheers all John

1 Reply 1

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

Explanation A failure occurred during the replication of an item of virtual interface configuration to one or more of the backup RPs.

Recommended Action The process will restart and attempt to recover from this error. If the message recurs, copy the error message exactly as it appears on the console or in the system log, call your Cisco technical support representative and provide the representative with the gathered information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: