cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA9000 Speed Dials / Company Directory

octreecomputers
Level 1
Level 1

How do I upload a large ammount of contact details to be used on all phones.

They need to be system wide speed dials.

2 Replies 2

wichilds
Level 4
Level 4

The corporate directory/speed dials can only be configured on a per phone basis. There is not a way to upload a list to be used by all. The company directory is housed on the SPA9000 and is = to all registered extensions/hunt groups/configured extensions (aa). If you want all phones to be able to speed dial then either use the wizard to do speed dial to the system's extension or edit the personal directory on each phone.

Bill

Dear Sir;

Although external corporate contacts are not supported on the platform, I know of a (third party) application to copy the personal directory contacts from one phone to another in a quick way. I suggest you chech on the internet for the application, I suggest you start here. Please note this application is external and not supported by Cisco.

http://forum.voxilla.com/linksys-spa9000-spa400-support-forum/personal-directory-provisioning-spa-9xx-23828.html

Regards
Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: