cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Congrats to Dan and NetPro Members!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I just wanted to pass along my Congrats for this nice award for NetPro. GREAT work my friend and to all fellow contributors!

- Best Online Community: Cisco Systems

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/svcs/service_awards_and_recognitions_list.html

Cheers!

Rob

6 Replies 6

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Rob,

Thanks for the kind words. We are very proud to be the first recipient of the new SSPA award for Best Online Community. That said, this award should really be given to the members who make up NetPro. It's all of you who make NetPro the best online community on the Internet.

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

Cheers, Dan

Well, I dunno Dan, maybe it's a "chicken or egg" kinda issue, but IMO, you can't draw the "talent" if you don't have an environment in which the people enjoy participating.

I also believe that most of the top responders have, in the past, expressed that they get (or, at least got) as much as they give ... citing a variety of positives ... like best practices, alternative points-of-view, new product exposure, and so on.

So, while the people make the board, it's the quality of the management and the quality of the structure that keeps the people coming back.

Kudos to you Dan, and the rest of the Cisco NetPro crew for a Job Well Done (we all knew it, but it's nice to have it made "official").

Dan

Just like to add my congratulations as well.

I second what Scott has said. You and the NetPro team are a large part of what makes it work so well. Without the effort that you guys put in i doubt so many of us would still be using and contributing on a regular basis.

Jon

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Kudos Dan!

Dan,

Keep up the good work!!!!!!

Excellent place to come and look for solutions or just browse to learn some thing new every day!

Thanks,

Reza

I came late but with no less sincerity, thank you Netpros behind the scenes!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links