cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 7.0.2 - LDAP can't work on dafault OU ( ou=Users )

Hi, I have CCM 7.0.2 with AD 2008.

CCM can'T get users for default OU created by AD. I have to create other OU to fix that. Is there anything I can change in AD to let the user on ccm getting the info on ou=Users.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

The default is NOT "ou=Users". The default is "cn=Users" (cn stands for "container" here).

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you confirmed the user you used for the integration has read rights over the OUs you want to sync??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

No, where do we have to do that :)

any documentation that explain that ?

thanks

That's an AD procedure

HTH

java

HTH

java

Yep, this is the procedure that I am looking for

I might be mistaken, but I believe that all AD accounts have LDAP read permissions by default.

1. Can you see any User accounts that you know came from AD (not pre-existing accounts)?

2. If yes, try restarting the DirSync service on the Publisher.

3. If none show up, recheck the LDAP config on the Publisher. Does it save with no error messages? Is the LDAP User Search Base correct?

I've built a half-dozen UCM clusters that were synced and authenticated with AD. I have yet to figure out a way to filter users via AD permissions. If anyone know how to do this (AD 2003), please let me know.

I usually wind up syncing to the root domain and editing the LDAP filter string in CallManager to restrict which user account show up in CallManager.

Randy

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

The default is NOT "ou=Users". The default is "cn=Users" (cn stands for "container" here).

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: