cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forwarding issue when it is done from the CUCM admin

sienz.sienz
Level 1
Level 1

I just found out that we have Call Forwarding issue with our CUCM. I can not call forward the phone from the CUCM admin.

After i setup the call forwarding in the CUCM, the phone changes and re-registered, then the phone screen is showing that the phone is forwarded to the forwarded number.

but when i call it, it is still ring to the phone, then to voicemail as the phone is not forwarded.

But when i forwarded from the desk phone, It works and i can see the number is filled in the CUCM admin page (Destination).

Any inputs?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

this seems to be a change notification problem.

which version of cucm you are using?

this iwll tell us how to troubleshoot since architecture is different among all versions for this process.

Sorry, i forgot to mention the CUCM version.

We have CUCM System version: 6.1.1.2000-3

Thanks

gogasa,

Just want to add, the changes was happen on the phone when i do it from CUCM admin. I see the phone is changed and in the call forwarding status and showing the call forwarded number but it is only showing on the screen.

the actual phone is not forwarded. It rings to the phone when I call.

Hi Sienz,

Maybe you are hitting this bug;

CSCsf03226 Bug Details

Cnf doesn't work when call forwarding setting updated on DN page

Symptom:

Change notify does not occur when call forwarding settings are updated on the DN page

Conditions:

CM 6.0.0.9801-148

Workaround:

Restart CCM

Further Problem Description:

Dialing DN intermittently gets reorder tone after updating call forwarding settings on the DN page Status

Fixed

Severity

2 - severe

Last Modified

Any Time

Product

Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)

Technology

1st Found-In

6.0(0.9801.148)

Fixed-In

Release-Pending

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: