cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express "User" License

jmunoz19
Level 4
Level 4

I have a customer running a CUE module with a 12 voicemail box license. They also have a bunch of users and are hitting a 24 "user" limit. What is the "user" limit on a CUE module and how do I increase it? I plan on upgrading the voicemail box license from 12 to 50, however, I'm wondering if after the ugrade the 24 user limit will still be in place.

Thanks, Jeff

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

By user limit, do you mean the number of simultaneous callers to the system? If so, the limit is 24 on the NM version of CUE. This cannot be increased.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps5745/ps5520/product_data_sheet0900aecd806aefe4.html

Hope this helps.

Brandon

By user limit, I mean that in the CUE web interface, when I go to Configure, select Users and try to add a user, it says that I've reached the 24 user limit.

Thanks, Jeff

Interesting. I haven't run into this and couldn't find anything definitive, but I'm assuming the user limit must be double the mailbox license? It will be interesting to see if you get a definite answer and/or what happens after your upgrade.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: