cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRV210 FTP blocks, Looking for Firmware 1.1.17

twenger123
Level 1
Level 1

In short a program which requires FTP access stops being able to access FTP through command prompt interface after about 45 minutes of the router being on. Turning the router off and on does fix the problem for about a half hour. Ive had this problem on numerous WRN210's and the way we fixed it previously was the unrelease Firmware 1.1.17. After ungrading to that release there is no issue. However im unable to find a download link to that firmware at this time.

Any help or ideas would be apperciated.

Tom

6 Replies 6

David Carr
Level 6
Level 6

What version do you currently have on your wrv210?  The latest is the 1.2.11 on the cisco.com website.

Thats the verison number for the quick client, but the firmware according to cisco tech is 1.1.16. The gentlemen i talked to said i might be out of luck, and that he would email me if he found anything additional.

So still looking.

I'm having the same issue.  Does anyone know when the new firmware is going to be released?  I'm going to try establishing a high QOS for FTP to see if that helps anything.

They have not released any information on a new release of a firmware or a possible date of release that i know of.

What is Cisco's fix for this problem if they aren't going to release the new firmware.  1.1.16 has been out for about a year?

Not sure, they have not disclosed anything to us as of yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: