Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE Troubleshooting: When logging to portal page it take 20secs to login

kevingsam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi…

I have configured the ACE for Bridge mode and everything is fine except for one thing. That is when anyone enter our portal page and enter the username and password it takes around 20 sec to login. After login everything is fine and fast… Why that 20 sec? and its exact 20 secs..

Another thing I noticed is that anyone who login for first time from his/her PC, logs in immediately like less than 2 sec but after that when u try re-login from the same PC it takes 20 sec to login.

Just to brief you about my setup, three servers in the serverfarm running the same application. Please find my configs attached.

3 Replies 3

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I can already tell, this is not related to ACE.

You should capture a sniffer trace in the backend and see what your servers are doing.

Probably accessing a database or another application and the communication is in trouble --- like first request fails and 2nd one to the backup works or something like that.

In all cases, you will need a sniffer trace.

G.

jteixido
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same problem in the past using putty; I had to go into putty and adjust the SSH values.

John...

koltl-gold
Level 1
Level 1

Disable normalization and give it a try.

Peter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: