Misplaced CCIE written information

Answered Question
Sep 15th, 2009

Please I need help o this. I wrote my CCIE written and passed. I used my printout details to book CCIE LAB. Now I need to log in again to change my date, but I cant find the print-out that contains the details.. PLS WHAT DO I DO?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Wilson Samuel about 7 years 2 months ago

Hi,

I'm not sure the term you are using for "Print Out". Are you talking about the CCIE Written Exam Score Sheet or you are talking about the Lab Schedule Details Print out.

If its the former, please request Pearson VUE Customer Support and they will be able to send you a PDF version of it, if its the later one, please log on to the CCIE Lab Scheduler using your CCO credentials and you will be able to do it.

Regards

Sam Wilson

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Wilson Samuel Wed, 09/16/2009 - 04:33

Hi,

I'm not sure the term you are using for "Print Out". Are you talking about the CCIE Written Exam Score Sheet or you are talking about the Lab Schedule Details Print out.

If its the former, please request Pearson VUE Customer Support and they will be able to send you a PDF version of it, if its the later one, please log on to the CCIE Lab Scheduler using your CCO credentials and you will be able to do it.

Regards

Sam Wilson

Actions

This Discussion