cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS discovery in LMS 3.1

pradip.saha
Level 1
Level 1

I have LMS 3.1 with win 2003 Stnd R2, sp2 in AAA mode. Also have 2 nos CSACS appliance 1113 4.2. Both the ACS are not being discovered by LMS. It is not in the reachable and unreachble list. FYI I have provided right snmp string in lms.

How to resolve these...

Also I want to know whether putting RO community and username & password in the DCR will enable me to fetch the config files after acs boxes getting discovered by lms.

1 Reply 1

pvanvuuren
Level 3
Level 3

CSACS appliance is not supported in LMS 3.1 as a device to be managed. So, LMS will never "discover" an ACS server. LMS does not manage ACS servers and it therefore doesn't collect any configurations from ACS.

The only thing you can do is put LMS in AAA mode , as you have done, and point it to an ACS server for user authentication and authorisation.

CSMARS can manage ACS servers , but only really through syslog messages received from ACS.

PVV

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: