Views
Helpful
Replies

Berbee Paging with CM 6.1

mohammed.rahman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My customer is looking for a solution by sending audio broadcast by pressing single key or simple process not going through Phone services, authenticated and other steps. They are using CM 6.1 and Berbee Paging system. Anybody has any idea how to do that. Appreciate your help.

6 Replies 6

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

We have it in on one of our customers, and I can safely say that, its fairly simple and easy to manage and its scalable.

Please let me know if you have any specific concerns

Regards

Sam Wilson

Hi Sam,

My question, is there any way to send audio broadcast by pressing single key using Berbee paging with CM 6.1

Thanks.

Hi Mohammed,

Its not a single key actually. Over here, to send a page a user has to do the following:

1. Press the Services Button

2. Select the Page All Services (Admin configurable)

3. And once the ph. gets connected, she/he can speak and the speakers all over the campus broadcasts the message.

Hope this answers your concern.

Regards

Sam Wilson

Hi Sam,

The system is already configured that way and it is working fine. But my customer wants to send audio broadcast by pressing single key without going to phone services and all other steps.

Thanks.

I believe what you are looking for is Relicast which is free with InformaCast..

Hi Sam

When you say 'and the speakers all over the campus broadcasts the message' what are the speaker (are the speakers part of the Berbee solution)?

Thanks

Gurmakh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: