Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 Daemon Manager Service Don't start after install

rherve
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I install the new LMS3.2 on a Windows 2008 Standart US english without problem.

I restart the server and the Daemon manager service for CiscoWorks won't start.

I receive a Services message:

"The CiscoWorks Daemon Manager service on CISCO started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs".

Is there a bug ?

I have try to enable the service manually. I start all services and then start Daemon service . Ciscoworks will work but when I restart the server again, I have the same problem, service dameon manager will not start automatically and not manually. I must start all services before I start the daemon

manager.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks

Hervé

5 Replies 5

Running LMS 3.2 on Windows 2003.

I ran PDSHOW which took several minutes to finish with an error message. "INFO:Daemon Manager is processing other tasts in the queue. Please try again later." There is nothing in the output file to attach.

Wait longer. You have a process failure, so pdshow can take up to an hour to return after restarting Daemon Manager.

Ok. Here it is.

It looks like you posted on someone else's thread. Can you repost on your original thread?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: