Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7204 SLB

I have one router Cisco 7204 con IOS 12.4(15)T3, with the service SLB configure on it.

I need to know if the Cisco 7204 support NAT source and what IOS version I need for support this feature.

Thanks!

best regards,

Jorgelina

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jorgelina

So you are searching for client NAT in SLB. Well according to Feature Navigator none of the 12.4T train support that feature. 12.2SB does support client NAT but you will need to use Feature Navigator yourself because if you need to make sure that the IOS version you choose not only supports SLB client NAT but also all the other features you are currently using on your router -

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

Jon

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Jorgelina

Have you tried to configure NAT and it won't work ?

Because i would have though NAT would be available in all feature sets. Which feature set are you running and are you saying it does not support NAT ?

How is the NAT issue tied in with the SLB ?

Jon

Hi Jon:

I am searching the feature NAT source.

I want to hide or do NAT of the address of the client to the servers.

My intention is not use an ip nat source , but on the configuration of the server farm (ip slb serverfarm NAME), enable the option nat client Pool_Name.

This configuration go inside to the server farm parametrization.

Thanks!

Jorgelina

So you are searching for client NAT in SLB. Well according to Feature Navigator none of the 12.4T train support that feature. 12.2SB does support client NAT but you will need to use Feature Navigator yourself because if you need to make sure that the IOS version you choose not only supports SLB client NAT but also all the other features you are currently using on your router -

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

Jon

Jon:

Thanks for your information.

Best regards and have a nice day!

Jorgelina

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card