cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it posiible to place a call from certain "calling number" to a specific

SludnevTN_2
Level 1
Level 1

I need to "calling number 199 and 200" can use only dial-peer voice 1 pots and "calling number 250 and 300" can use dial-peer voice 2 pots. Is it possible?

USERS-AVAYA-E1-Cisco 2801+VIC2-4FXO + IPVOICE

Thank you.

8 Replies 8

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

In order to go ahead with your question, please also provide the following info:

1. Is it H.323 implementation of Gateway?

2. or Is it MGCP?

3. Whats the UCM version you are using?

Regards

It is a H.323.

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801c0a88.shtml

That should help you get started in the right direction.

HTH

Shane

Thank you for your reply. Anyway. that did not help me. Let me explain again my task.

I have 4 FXO ports and 2 PRIs ports.

First PRI is external at looks at SP1.

Second PRI is internal at looks at Avaya G650. Users are behind this PBX.

4 FXO pots looks SP2.

1. If a call came from 2nd PRI with source number 500 or 550 and destintation 989......... it should forwarded to FXO1.

!

2. If a call came from 2nd PRI with source number 300 or 350 and destintation 989......... it should forwarded to FXO2.

!

3. If a call came from 2nd PRI with source number 200 or 250 and destintation 989......... it should forwarded to FXO3.

And so on.

!

First PRI is used for any source number and it's destination pattern is 983952......

!

I have read you link but...it seems to me that I am stupid today....no ideas.

Thank you anyway.

See:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801bc341.shtml

Note, since you cannot configure incoming DP voip for ephones, you will have to apply the translation profile under ephone-dn or ephone-dn-template, make sure it matches only called numbers to PSTN.

Paolo,

Is there any reason the information contained in the link you provided wouldn't also work for an H.323 gateway that needs to route outbound traffic based on calling number?

I'm running CUCM 7.x so would it be preferable to use Partitions and CSS' to "tag" outbound calls by manipulating their ANI before they hit the H.323 gateway?

Thanks,

Phil

It actually easier to manipulate called number in partition/css.

That will allow to use basic DP config to route calls the way you want.

Understood, but I need to manipulate callING number.  Is that easier in PT/CSS/DP also?

Edit: Otherwise I'm thinking of using "answer-address" to grab incoming calls and prepend a # or something, then use forward-digits on the outbound dialpeer to strip the # back off on egress.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: