cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Localization

refram
Level 3
Level 3

How do you add a new locale to CallManager 4.3? I have been reading about something called a Locale Installer plug-in, but I can't find it anywhere, all links on the Cisco website are not taking me to it, and the only one that seems to be available is for Unified Communicator v7. My client needs to add Italian to it's list of locales and I can't find the Locale Installer on the server, even though I'm reading that it MUST be there. Just sitting here wondering why I got into this business.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's in the same place were all SW is: download center.

Go there and follow this path

Voice and Unified Communications > Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 4.3 > Unified Communications Manager/CallManager Locale Installer > 4.3(1.3000)

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ImageList.x?relVer=4.3%281.3000%29&mdfid=280771554&sftType=Unified+Communications+Manager%2FCallManager+Locale+Installer&optPlat=&nodecount=2&edesignator=null&modelName=Cisco+Unified+Communications+Manager+...

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It's in the same place were all SW is: download center.

Go there and follow this path

Voice and Unified Communications > Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 4.3 > Unified Communications Manager/CallManager Locale Installer > 4.3(1.3000)

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ImageList.x?relVer=4.3%281.3000%29&mdfid=280771554&sftType=Unified+Communications+Manager%2FCallManager+Locale+Installer&optPlat=&nodecount=2&edesignator=null&modelName=Cisco+Unified+Communications+Manager+...

HTH

java

HTH

java

I apparently didn't follow the right links. Thanks for the correct pathway. I needed that to help brighten my morning.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: