Jaime Valencia Fri, 09/18/2009 - 20:41

Use directed call park, once you transfer to it, it's put on hold

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

ncreamer Fri, 09/18/2009 - 20:50

True, what I am needing is to be able to park/hold a call on a Directed call park or Dn so that the user has a visible indicator the call is there and be able to press the softkey to pickup the call or take it off hold. The directed call park BLF allows me to see that there is a call parked on the slot but not hit the button to pick the call up because the directed call park feature requires a prefix to pick the call up. The shared line scenario gives the visibility and pickup features that I want just not a easy way to get the calls help to the DN's.

ncreamer Fri, 09/18/2009 - 20:51

[Correction]

True, what I am needing is to be able to park/hold a call on a Directed call park or Dn so that the user has a visible indicator the call is there and be able to press the softkey to pickup the call or take it off hold. The directed call park BLF allows me to see that there is a call parked on the slot but not hit the button to pick the call up because the directed call park feature requires a prefix to pick the call up. The shared line scenario gives the visibility and pickup features that I want just not a easy way to get the calls held to the DN's.

ncreamer Mon, 10/05/2009 - 08:33

I am looking for any help with this feature.

even if the solution is outside of CUCM, possibly scripting of some sort could meet the need. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Actions

This Discussion