cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ADSL Internet protocol processing disabled

ulifuerst
Level 1
Level 1

I have bought a 877 ADSL router and tried several times to configure it. The last time it was simply using Cisco CP (v1.3) as I thought I might have missed out a command. However the results were always the same. All ports are up, all routing protocols up but no WAN connection as ATM interface says "Internet protocol processing disabled".

here is the config file (without firewall and modified personal settings) and sh prot and sho ip int atm0 output attached.

Any help is appreicated.

Thanks

Uli

3 Replies 3

kmccourt
Level 1
Level 1

To see if the WAN side is up do not use 'sh ip int atm0' but:

sh dsl int atm0

Thanks kmccourt for pointing this out, however the command sh dsl int atm0 gives the same result:"internet protocol processing disabled". However the sh int dialer0 command brings "Bound to: Virtual-Access2 is up, line protocol is down". I still don't know how to get this going> I attach a few other sho commands - hopefully somebody is able to help me. Thanks

ardy
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem which I posted under "877W (ADSL) Connection Problem". p.bevilacqua is helping me to figure this out. Bless his hart. It seem you have the same problem may be we all can join forces and resolve this under one thread ......Just an idea.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card