Views
Helpful
Replies

User Tracking & Catalyst 2924XL

s.fasel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a problem with User Tracking. The devices connected on my Catalysts 2924XL (IOS 120-5.WC8) are not discover during major acquisitions. At the first major acquisition (just after a system restoration), it was ok, but during the next acquisitions, no update.

My version: LMS 3.1 on Solaris (I have try the LMS 3.2. It don't resolve this problem and it causes a problem of portal.)

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot

Sam

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post a show run from this switch as well as a show int status, show mac, a sample MAC address that is not showing up, and the portsData.xml, vlanData.xml, and RouterData.xml files under NMSROOT/campus/etc/cwsi.

Hi,

Here are the firsts three requested files.

All MAC address of this device are not showing up on acquisitions. Just the first acquisition had worked correctly, just after a restart of LMS. But during next acquisitions, information about MAC address are not updated.

and last three files...

and last three files...

I need to see the FULL show run without any filtering. If you cann provide this on the forum, then open a TAC service request with all of these files.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: