cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS CM Discrepancies

digpal.zala
Level 1
Level 1

While seeing on CM discrepancies it shows Link Trunk/NonTrunk Mismatch error on fas 0/1 of so and so switch but actually that port is of Gig0/1 rather than Fas0/1.On basis of which output CM shows descripancies result?what could be done to stop wrong error message to be dispalyed?

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of Campus Manager is this? What type of switches? Are the switches reporting the correct CDP neighbors?

ciscoworks version : LMS3.1

CM version : 5.1.3

Switches Type : C2960,C3750

All the switches reports correct information regards to CDP.

Post show runs and show vers from two of these switches as well as the output of "show int status" and the specific details of the discrepancy which affects them.

Something else to check for is correct inventories and stored configs for the devices in question.  I would use Device Center to sync archive and update inventory for both devices.  Ensure both are completed successfully, then re-run the discrepancy report.  If it's still not correct then I'm out of ideas.

Brief screw up on my part.  The CM data collection has to be re-run.  The discrepancies will not be rediscovered until it is.  If CDP is showing the correct data and data collection is working correctly, THEN I'm out of ideas.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: