cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting up Custom Call Handlers from Scratch on Unity 5.0

AJAZ NAWAZ
Level 5
Level 5

I have a fairly customized requirement to setup AA on Unity 5.0. Most of the rules end up routing to a specific extension. Currently Unity is setup for VM only.

Any configuration examples or things to look out for would be appreciated such as what if a invalid key is selected?

thanks in advance

Ajaz

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

An AA are just call handlers and caller input settings so there is nothing difficult on creating one

Unity Voicemail: Repeat the Same Greeting when an Invalid Key is Pressed

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_configuration_example09186a00806557c6.shtml

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi Java (nice name :)

any info on switching to night service etc, and how/where to allow a user to do this?

-Ajaz

That is the same as with any subscriber, configure the schedule and std/closed greetings so they activate as needed.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Java,

ok that's fine - I have another qtn. In terms of routing the call to unity and unity to recognize that a call handler must be initiated, what is the order and configuration tasks to be completed?

As i've stated - currently the setup is default for vm only. CTI route points have been configured for this and there are a total of 96ports. I need to be sure that any changes which I make do not impact the vm functionality as this is a production system :)

tia

Ajaz

A) Configure CTI RP with CFA and define the call handler using that DN

B) Same as above but use routing rules instead of DN

HTH

java

HTH

java

Java

Apologies but I didn't quite get what you meant here:

B) Same as above but use routing rules instead of DN

Are there any config guides which can be used to perform the required tasks?

thanks dude

Ajaz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: