Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Express Compatibility Matrix

alemunmo81
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Could i integrate a CUE 3.1.1 with a CUCM 6.1.2??, i found at Cisco that they are not compatible, however i could do it in the practice, does not??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As you stated, this is not compatible according to the matrix here...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/compatibility/cuecomp.htm

Now, can you try to put it together in a lab, sure. Will anything be supported or will TAC troubleshoot anything? No. Also, the reason this is not compatible in the matrix is because it was already tested so, depending, on what you are trying to do on this lab/integration, it might be a lost cause or it was tried already by BU. Either way, you are free to try but it has already been tested by our BU as not being compatible for whatever reason and it is not supported by Cisco.

Thanks!

Tray

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As you stated, this is not compatible according to the matrix here...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/compatibility/cuecomp.htm

Now, can you try to put it together in a lab, sure. Will anything be supported or will TAC troubleshoot anything? No. Also, the reason this is not compatible in the matrix is because it was already tested so, depending, on what you are trying to do on this lab/integration, it might be a lost cause or it was tried already by BU. Either way, you are free to try but it has already been tested by our BU as not being compatible for whatever reason and it is not supported by Cisco.

Thanks!

Tray

Thanks a lot for the answer, it is very clear.

You are very welcome.

Tray

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: