Study Guides- IE Voice

Unanswered Question
Sep 22nd, 2009

I`m looking to purchase a study guide to help in my IE Voice either Voicebootcamp, "UC Resource kit " or IPEXPERT "Blended Learning". - Does anyone have any experience of using these, any good , worth the money ??

thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Wilson Samuel Tue, 09/22/2009 - 06:35

Hi,

I'm also taking this voyage, interstingly we could share our experiences. Btw, have you already cleared your Qual/Written?

Regards

Edit:

The only issue is that most of the vendors are still new to the V3 Lab and hence not sure if they have already everything, I bought the INE Lab Vol1 and its in Beta and Vol2 hasnt been released yet.

Hence I'm on a holding pattern forthe "Blended Soln", also I have read many people using the IPExpert mainly for the Voice and some with IPExpert along with the INE.

Hope that helps a bit

Regards

iptuser55 Tue, 09/22/2009 - 08:59

I passed the written last week. I pursume, hoping rightly or wrongly the new features in CUCM7.0 -Mobile Voice/SNR, DHCP, Local RG, + dialling will be tested more then say the non-CUCM such as GK, GW which were part of Lab V2.0

Wilson Samuel Tue, 09/22/2009 - 09:41

Hi,

Congratulations for your results.

"CUCM7.0 -Mobile Voice/SNR, DHCP, Local RG, + dialling will be tested more then say the non-CUCM such as GK, GW which were part of Lab V2.0"

You mean for the Lab Exam or the Qual?

My target date for the Qual is in Oct Lastweek or Nov 1st week, as I recently started for the Qual (June 09 onwards)

What all books you used for the Qual?

Regards

iptuser55 Wed, 09/23/2009 - 02:25

what do you mean you mean "for the Lab Exam or the Qual"

Once you passed the written it is the lab only - is it not- are you talking about the 4 questions?

I was referring to the lab

Wilson Samuel Wed, 09/23/2009 - 04:35

Oh good, and thanks for getting back.

I thought I did really miss a lot if I didnt prepare the points you said for the Qual Exam (I'm following the Blue Print line by line) and didnt see much about the points.

What books you referred for your Written? Also what target dates are you looking for Lab?

Regards

iptuser55 Wed, 09/23/2009 - 05:06

Mostly the ciso books - Trouble shooting, Best practice etc

I`m looking maybe next year as I also thinking to do a bootcamp.

Actions

This Discussion