LMS 2.6/Url not available from user CCO.

Unanswered Question
Sep 22nd, 2009

Hello dears all,

I have problem for downloading packages from the CISCO url.We tried directly from the LMS server.

The page told us that we couldn't get the access .

We have verified the CCO user was good in another server outside the first network domain.

I took trace when it was launched under Wireshark.

The trace shows us that there was a parameter on network card which could be disabled for avoiding the TCP checksum.

What is strange is that this parameter has been useful when MTU is big.

I don't think that it should be the case here and furthermore this parameter is not found on the Network adapter of the server in doubt.

I have joined the Wireshark trace and the image of the network adpater .

In this case we used my user CCO but it was not working.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Joe Clarke Tue, 09/22/2009 - 07:30

I don't see any cisco.com interaction in this sniffer trace. What version of Common Services are you using?

richard.tetu Wed, 09/23/2009 - 05:51

Hello Joe,

I think that the vesrion has been updated to teh last one soo, in version 3.06

I wait confirmation and I tell you that.

Joe Clarke Wed, 09/23/2009 - 07:26

Is LMS configured to use a proxy? If so, what is the proxy address? What kind of proxy is it?

richard.tetu Thu, 10/22/2009 - 05:20

Sorry to answer you in late.

I just talking with my end's user and:

- The LMS has been configured to use a proxy.

For that moment, the customer has belong to another team. The proxy is under another team reponsability .We'll open a SR to the TAC CISCO. I've just saying to him, as we can see on the trace that the LMS 2.6 server has been virtualized in WMWARE.

Joe Clarke Thu, 10/22/2009 - 07:40

You won't be able to open an SR with TAC. LMS 2.6 is not supported on VMWare. Have the customer install it on a physical server, then the problem can be analyzed further.

richard.tetu Wed, 10/28/2009 - 02:30

An Sr has been opened for the customer just to prove that and confirm him again.

Now , the SR has been closed at this time.

This Discussion