cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6/Url not available from user CCO.

richard.tetu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello dears all,

I have problem for downloading packages from the CISCO url.We tried directly from the LMS server.

The page told us that we couldn't get the access .

We have verified the CCO user was good in another server outside the first network domain.

I took trace when it was launched under Wireshark.

The trace shows us that there was a parameter on network card which could be disabled for avoiding the TCP checksum.

What is strange is that this parameter has been useful when MTU is big.

I don't think that it should be the case here and furthermore this parameter is not found on the Network adapter of the server in doubt.

I have joined the Wireshark trace and the image of the network adpater .

In this case we used my user CCO but it was not working.

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't see any cisco.com interaction in this sniffer trace. What version of Common Services are you using?

Hello Joe,

I think that the vesrion has been updated to teh last one soo, in version 3.06

I wait confirmation and I tell you that.

Thanks

Common Services in under version 3.06.

That's i have expected.

Regards

Is LMS configured to use a proxy? If so, what is the proxy address? What kind of proxy is it?

Sorry to answer you in late.

I just talking with my end's user and:

- The LMS has been configured to use a proxy.

For that moment, the customer has belong to another team. The proxy is under another team reponsability .We'll open a SR to the TAC CISCO. I've just saying to him, as we can see on the trace that the LMS 2.6 server has been virtualized in WMWARE.

Richard

You won't be able to open an SR with TAC. LMS 2.6 is not supported on VMWare. Have the customer install it on a physical server, then the problem can be analyzed further.

Joe,

An Sr has been opened for the customer just to prove that and confirm him again.

Now , the SR has been closed at this time.

Thanks

Richard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: