cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 second call handling

chris unger
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC520 configuration as follows.  PRI, Main number, (555-111-2222) is mapped to extension 222.  This is a shared line appearance on all phones (7960).  My problem is that the second call that comes in to that number rings busy, or voicemail, depending on how I set CFB.  I would like it to ring on the phones.  If possible I would like to do this strictly via CCA 2.1 or last resort CUE gui.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

One way to do this in CCA 2.1 would be to create multiple shared directory numbers - 222, 223 and set the call-forward no-answer and call-forward busy target on 222 to 223. Also, you will need to make sure that both 222 and 223 are configured as overlays on IP Phones.

HTH,

Saurabh

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

One way to do this in CCA 2.1 would be to create multiple shared directory numbers - 222, 223 and set the call-forward no-answer and call-forward busy target on 222 to 223. Also, you will need to make sure that both 222 and 223 are configured as overlays on IP Phones.

HTH,

Saurabh

chris unger
Level 1
Level 1

this has been resolved.  Once I went to the CLI, i noticed that there was a huntstop, which was causing the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: