Views
Helpful
Replies

pix vpn disconnection / vpn concentrator

secureIT
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Cisco team,

Could you pls let me know what are the possible reasons of site to site vpn intermetent disconnections between a pix appliance and vpn concentrator. This setup was working before and recently only we are facing such issues. Your inputs are appreciated.

9 Replies 9

auraza
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Rajesh:

Depends on the exact issue. If you are seeing the tunnel dropping, you'd have to see why its dropping: DPD failure, one side sending deletes, packets not being received by one device, etc.

If you are just experiencing packet loss, then it could be due to the packet being dropped in transit, or maybe you have high CPU resulting in packets being dropped.

-aun.

PS. please rate this post, if you feel the response was helpful.

Hi,

Im getting Received encrypted packet with no matching SA, dropping & Removing peer from correlator table failed, no match! logs in the firewall. Does it mean anything mismatch in P-2 proposals ?

moreover, isakmp enable outside is there in the config, does it require a crypto map map_name interface outside command also.?

Can you post the configuration?

Hi: Pls check the configuration and logs.

For security, i have erased/changed some of the config.

regards

~PR

Hi: Pls check the attachements..

Hi auraza - CISCO SYSTEMS,

Can you pls check the config and logs...

Can someone good security, put some light on this.

Hi Cisco systems..

Can you please help me on this...

~PR

HI TEAM; CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO IDENTIFY WHERE THE ISSUE IS ??????

~PR

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: