Call forward from UCCX agents

Answered Question
Sep 24th, 2009

A customer wants to have their agents to be permanently available. So it is required to forward calls to these agents to their mobile phones during offsite hours. Trying this by placing call forward on the desk phone results in a one time ringing on the mobile and then transferring the call to the next available agent. What can I do to solve this issue? We are using UCM6.1 and CCX4.5.

Thanks in advance

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Jonathan Schulenberg about 7 years 2 months ago

CCX does not provide support for a mobile agent function. The CCX documentation states that all call forwarding on the ICD line is unsupported.

Your options are:

1) Evaluate UCCE with Mobile Agent functionality.

2) Evaluate third-party products, such as Radianta, that provide adjunct functionality for CCX to work around the on-net restriction for ICD lines.

3) Have the script forward the calls to a UCM Hunt Pilot after hours. The agents can be configured for mobile connect and their on-net DN added to the line group.

Overall Rating: 5 (3 ratings)
Correct Answer
Jonathan Schulenberg Thu, 09/24/2009 - 07:36

CCX does not provide support for a mobile agent function. The CCX documentation states that all call forwarding on the ICD line is unsupported.

Your options are:

1) Evaluate UCCE with Mobile Agent functionality.

2) Evaluate third-party products, such as Radianta, that provide adjunct functionality for CCX to work around the on-net restriction for ICD lines.

3) Have the script forward the calls to a UCM Hunt Pilot after hours. The agents can be configured for mobile connect and their on-net DN added to the line group.

Mustapha Arakji Thu, 10/29/2009 - 04:46

You can configure a time of Day in the Script and to use the Call Redirect step to transfer to the mobile line of the Agent when it's after working hours.

In this case, the UCCX will check the time and route the call accordingly.

HTH

asafayan Thu, 10/29/2009 - 09:02

To j.schulenberg:

Thanks for the great response man. You have helped me out numberous times and you constantly do the same for others.

It is greatly appreciated.

Amir

Actions

This Discussion