Replies

Config archieve not possible for cisco 7201 router

rana.samir
Level 1
Level 1

Protocol ==> Unknown / Not Applicable

Selected Protocols with order ==> TFTP,SSH,HTTPS

Execution Result:

CM0056 Config fetch failed for x.x.x.x Cause: CM0204 Could not create DeviceContext for 2012 Cause: CM0206 Could not get the config transport implementation for x.x.x.x Cause: UNKNOWN Action: Check if required device packages are available in RME. Action: Check if protocol is supported by device and required device package is installed.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of RME are you using?

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of RME are you using?

RME 4.1.1

Make sure you have version 7.2 of the Rtr7000 package loaded in RME. You can see what packages you have loaded (and install updates) under Common Services > Software Center > Device Update.

Hi,

I have 7.1 version of Rtr7000 device package.If it is possible please let me know from where can i get 7.2 version.

Thank you very much in advance for too much prompt repsonse.

Thanks a lot

As I said, you can load updates from the same Software Center interface. Check the boxes next to Common Services and RME, and download and install all available updates.

Thank you very much for information. I will download it and let you the problem has been solved or not.

once again thanks,

Hi ,

I installed the device as per your guideline. but still i am not able to archieve the config.

Here is the result for the device package installed.

Number of Packages Selected for Install : 1

For Product(s) : Resource Manager Essentials

Install Invoked by user : sr120445

The Package(s) Selected for Install :

Rtr7000

ERROR: Error while installing (SharedInventoryRouter): d:CSCOpx emppsuinstall

meSharedInventoryRouter.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.23 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.24

ERROR: Error while installing (SharedDcmaIOS): d:CSCOpx emppsuinstall

meSharedDcmaIOS.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.23 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.29

ERROR: Error while installing (LibInventory): d:CSCOpx emppsuinstall

meLibInventory.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.23 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.29

ERROR: Error while installing (SharedInventoryCatSwitch): d:CSCOpx emppsuinstall

meSharedInventoryCatSwitch.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.23 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.24

ERROR: Error while installing (LibSwim): d:CSCOpx emppsuinstall

meLibSwim.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.23 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.27

ERROR: Error while installing (SharedSwimIOS): d:CSCOpx emppsuinstall

meSharedSwimIOS.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.23 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.25

ERROR: Error while installing (LibCommon): d:CSCOpx emppsuinstall

meLibCommon.zip cannot be installed because, the current mdf version:1.23 is LESS THAN the minimum required mdf version:1.25

Successfully installed packages (2):

Rtr7000(7.2) ,SharedSwimRtr800(2.0.1)

Installation Completed for : Resource Manager Essentials

Thanks,

Samir

Hi,

It's works now.

Thanks,

Samir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: