642-642 QoS

Unanswered Question
Sep 25th, 2009

Hi All,

taking my QoS exam in a few days in order to recertify my CCNP. Using the Wendell Odom book, the Cisco Press Flash Card, and a fistful of practice tests. Can anyone share their experiences with this exam (obviously within the Confidentiality Agreement)? Also what score is needed to pass?

my skull is full of TLA's & FLA's!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
wpinberlin Mon, 09/28/2009 - 14:45

"To recertify, pass any 642 exam that is part of the professional level curriculum or any CCIE/CCDE written exam before the certification expiration date."

do you already have the book? i hope to pass the exam on wednesday and am then leaving thursday to visit family in the DC area - so if you don't have it i would gladly sell you mine for a reasonable price :)

wpinberlin Mon, 10/05/2009 - 08:11

scraped by with 833 - so now i've recertified and can plan my next certification goals without that deadline hanging over my head! Not too bad considering i really didn't study as much as i would have liked and didn't even finish reading the complete text. do you have the book already or would you be interested in buying mine? if not, i'll just keep it on hand as a reference as it is very well written.

This Discussion