DMP 4400G wireless

Answered Question
Sep 25th, 2009

I have a question about the 4400G. The DMP has an antenna, is this for future use or does the 4400G have built in wireless? I can't find any docs on it.

Bill

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Tomas De Leon about 7 years 2 months ago

Bill,

In the next upcoming release (5.2), The DMP 4400G will support wireless access. The current hardware functionality is in place today but the DMP Firmware will not support wireless until the next release. Contact you Cisco Account Team or Rep for more specifics... The Upcoming Release is tentatively scheduled for release by Years end or sometime after the first of the year... Stay Tuned for Official notification on www.cisco.com in the next month or so...

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Tomas De Leon Fri, 09/25/2009 - 07:22

Bill,

In the next upcoming release (5.2), The DMP 4400G will support wireless access. The current hardware functionality is in place today but the DMP Firmware will not support wireless until the next release. Contact you Cisco Account Team or Rep for more specifics... The Upcoming Release is tentatively scheduled for release by Years end or sometime after the first of the year... Stay Tuned for Official notification on www.cisco.com in the next month or so...

Actions

This Discussion