cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TFO and acceleration is not worrking in WAAS 4.1.3b

ROMAN TOMASEK
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured two acceleration WAEs - one in the DC and one in the branch. In the DC the interception of data traffic is using inline card (I use all four ports) and in the branch the interception of data traffic is using WCCPv2 (NME-WAE-522). Both WAEs are registered in the CM. The accelerators are running. But when the data goes from the branch (172.16.x.x) into DC (10.2.x.x and 10.3.x.x) and vice versa no TFO and acceleration are applied:-( Only for HTTP traffic the acceleration is working (THLP). I'm sending you the output from show stat conn for CIFS -cifs.txt. You can see that there is PT. Default policy are applied for both WAEs. Thank you for help.

3 Replies 3

Zach Seils
Level 7
Level 7

Roman,

Can you please provide the output you mentioned? A topology diagram, if available, would be great as well.

Thanks,

Zach

Here are the outputs. The topology is following:

clients - switch - WAE - ASA (inspect WAAS) - WAN - ASA (inspect WAAS) - WAE - router - server.

Thank you

Roman

Roman,

From the statistics available in the logs it appears that traffic is not being seeing in both directions by both WAEs.

Is it possible for you to take a simultaneous packet capture on both WAEs while this is happening?

Thanks,

Zach

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: