cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Light MWI from General Delivery Mailbox

johnconrick
Level 1
Level 1

We are planning an ACD call flow that will create a series of queues, and if no agents are logged in or if they are tired of wating they can break out to two seperate general delivery mailboxes and then light the MWI indicator on any phone that we assign to the queues those general delivery mailboxes are for.  Any ideas on how to get the general delivery boxes to light two seperate MWI's on the phones?

5 Replies 5

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

CME will light the MWI for a single line.  Other lines will get the envelope icon on the display.

So, if you have a GDM, you can create  an ephone-dn with that number and assign that as button on the 
phone (or buttons, for multiple GDMs). This will require an extra line buttons on the phone.

HTH

Regards,

Teresa.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Thanks Tere - can you provide more detail on how to create the ephone-dn through CLI (as I am assuming this is not in CCA 2.1)

A GDM for B-ACD is configurable via CCA 2.1.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9731

Thanks,

Marcos

I have created the ephone-dn for each mailbox - how do I make that a line button on the ip phone so I can see envelope and check that voicemail?

nevermind - i figured it out.  button 1:25 in ephone, 1 being line number on the phone, 25 being the ephone-dn

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: