Views
Helpful
Replies

Webview-Answered, RONA, handled Calculation & their interdependencies

diwakar.d
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am searching for the calculation involved in Answered, RONA, handled and between them. However I failed to find the information which convinces me!

Can any one please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

Have you checked the WebView help file? I should have all the formulas you're asking for, as for the convincing part that might be a different story. What doesn't convince you?

david

Hi David,

Apologies if i seemed to be fussy(if thats the right word) on the describing my requirement, however i did check the webview help and this was info:

Tasks Ans

The count of calls that were answered by the agent in the half hour interval.

Derived from: Call_Type_Half_Hour.CallsAnsweredToHalf

let me rephrase what i am after. How are the RONA calls counted in the Answered, handled and Offerred columns, is it counted twice.

Thanks,

No, RONA should be counted as answered only once an agent actually answered it. The same thing with handled. If the call RONAs two times, then it should be counted as offered 3 times. The first 2 times it was offered, but it RONAed, and the last time it was offered and answered.

david

Hi David,

Yes that is what should happen, but when i query the SQL my answered are more than my offererd, i am just wondering how is that possible.

In actual is the RONA counted twice everywhere, also what would happen for the SLAOffered?

It's not that easy to calculate just by looking at the DB as some tasks aren't considered offered until they are completed. So if you have a very long ATT your calculations will always be off.

Check out the WebView help, it does have a lot of information which might be useful to you.

david

Webview Database Schema Guide has the calculations with a little more detail then the Webview Help.

Please see the following link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/prod_technical_reference_list.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: