Views
Helpful
Replies

issue of analog lines

mohamed-gheta
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

Actually I'm getting strange issue, we have a mixed system which include outbound for employees and call centre at the same time

Sometimes when the employee trying to make external call and during dialing the number the employee get the call centre customer

The client is using analog lines, so I have a doubt that during the employee trying to access line, call is receiving, so there is no time to process by the system so the employee get this call receivd

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Mohamed

2 Replies 2

Hi Mohamed,

What is the type of call center you are using ?

If UCCX, so you can make wrap-time for the agents

If hunting.., you can create a second line on the phone and easily the employee can neglect the 1st ringing line untill making his call

wish this be helpful

Hi Hytham,

Thanks so much for your work around solution, actually for the time being and till customer move to E1s I dedicated some of analog lines to outbound and rest to call centre

But my question is this issue of analog line in case of mixed analog lines because the system before it sense the incoming call give the employee access to this line and this cause of this issue

Is this the glare issue of analog line?

Thanks again,

Have a nice day,

Regards,

Mohamed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: