cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5505 Viso Stencil

craig.nelsen
Level 1
Level 1

I saw the previous message about the ASA icon's and stencils. However the download for the ASA 55xx stencils does not include one for the 5505. Is there one available? Thanks.

12 Replies 12

mimeyer
Level 1
Level 1

Craig --

Currently there is only one icon, and a text label is used to identify the unique product in the 55xx series. However, your request raises the issue that perhaps a separate icon would be useful. This suggestion has been forwarded to the Cisco ASA 5505 product team.

Michael

hello Tcording,

If you still have the 5505 stencil/icon can you please email it to me

Thanks

tcording
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Craig

Better late than never

If you still need these let me know and I can email you the stencil

Hey, thanks for getting this done. Yes I would love to have the stencil so I can get rid of the generic icon I used in my net diagrams.

Craig

wow that stencil looks great! i would really appreciate a copy of this also. i've been using the 5510 or more often than not a png graphic i made of a photograph i took of the back of one of our units. this trumps both by far.

many thanks for your effort.

Here you go

Thanks for uploading.

thank you very much!

Very Nice!  The current stencil set from Cisco as of 8/26/2011 doesn't have an ASA5505.  I'm glad you posted this

Very nice...

But!  Port numbering on front and back of ASAs starts at 0 and ends with 7.  I tried editing the stencil, but it threw out a bunch of things.

Duncan

Ok - I've updated this with images of the correct numbers over the top of the original stencil.

Reason this is important to me is that we deploy ASAs pre configured and want to be able to tell local staff exactly how to connect everything up.  Diagram has to look exactly like the physical device, else mistakes get made.

Hi, Duncan --

Unfortunately, tech docs does not support the Visio stencils.  To request an icon/stencil or to report other issues, we suggest using the Feedback link at the bottom of the icon page: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_visio_icon_list.html.

Regards,

Michael

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: