cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Routing

christianojum
Level 1
Level 1

I have an enterprise callmanager solution deployed in one country and a callmanager express in another country. My customer has a WAN connection between the two countries and the phones communicates effectively and can also make external calls. The customer wants me to route all international calls from the site with ccm (site A)through the site with CME (Site B). The calls should also fallback to PSTN line at site A when the WAN link fails. Site A call uses international access code of 9009 while site B uses international access code of 900 I need a help on how to achive this. I will also appreciate if anybody has a material which I can read up to achieve this.

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What you want to do is called "toll bypass" and for that you will search generically or in the SRND. Basically it's all about configuring the right route patterns etc.

Note, fallback can be trick as CUCME is not very sophisticated in that.

Thanks for your response. I will check the SRND just as you suggested. As for fall back, one of the sites (site A) is CUCM not CUCME.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: